We can deliver 360° data and customer insight to help you address compliance and governance issues, better understand your customers and prospects, personalise the customer experience, retain more customers, reduce operational risk and drive more informed management decision-making.
Finance & Banking
We help you to keep scalable data assets agile to derive the latest business intelligence from your analytics – and directly influence your strategy for the positive. For example: reconcile trades and deliver the data quality and integrity required for submission to approved reporting mechanisms. Ensure your modern data architecture is up to date and actively supports, rather than hinders, regulatory compliance and reporting.
Driving competitive change
- Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II – having a data architecture that enables your ability to accurately review all fundamental business operations and processes ahead of MiFID II application
- Correlate the contextual – with previously unstructured data including social media streams and email feeds
- Evolving demand – customers and clients are adapting to a changing landscape, generating demand for additional service needs, and are also exploring opportunities to extend their own role within markets; client objectives remain centred around maximising returns whilst minimising risk and cost
- Compliance – move from a tactical to an enterprise-wide approach to easily change or add data sources to meet all of your regulatory obligations
- Risk Data Aggregation – a bank should design, build and maintain a modern data architecture that fully supports its risk data aggregation capabilities and risk reporting practices to BCBS 239 requirement
- Trade Reporting – a single rules-based approach to address different reporting requirements of EMIR, Dodd Frank, MiFID, MiFID II in real time or next day, supporting post-trade transparency flows to APAs
Big data is of little use to insurers trapped by data silos and inaccessible analytics. We design enterprise-level data solutions that enable you to benefit internally from proactive rather than reactive compliance to industry regulations – and externally by helping you to better understand, win, cross-sell to and retain more customers.
Driving competitive change
- Comparison sites – customers expect a far more personalised service, without investing time in manual labour searching for best price
- Competitive choosing – those insurers adapted to agile big data will be able to take their pick of the most profitable/low risk customers
- Cloud and mobile interfaces – customers want to interact using new, simple on-the-move technology
- General Data Protection Regulation – the European Union framework for regulatory compliance and reporting includes stringent new regulations and penalties
- Business agility – gaining the ability to work with new key partners as they appear, from comparison sites to complementary vendors
- Cloud and mobile integration – the ability to quickly and simply evolve business and client systems
Send us a message